October 19, 10:45am
October 19, 6:00pm
When We MeetSunday:
- 9:45am - Bible study, Sunday school
- 10:45am - Worship and preaching
- 6:00pm - Song service, Bible study
- 5:45pm - Fellowship Meal
- 6:30pm - Bible/Prayer
- 6:30pm - Kids 4 Truth
Wondering About Childcare?The church provides a well-staffed and safe nursery for children ages 0-3 in every service. Mom, please feel free to stay with your child on your first visits if you want to see for yourself. Older children have opportunities to learn on their level in Sunday school (all ages) and Junior Church (up to grade 6) during the Sunday morning worship service. Youth group meets Sunday nights at 6pm during the adult Bible study.
About UsFellowship Bible Church has been in Ann Arbor since 1981. Our teaching is Bible-based and our church family is diverse, caring and distinctively Christian. We serve young families, seniors, students, singles, and everyone else. We hope you can come visit sometime! Find out more by looking at our welcome brochure. If it's the Bible you want, come to Fellowship Bible! Our sincere desire is to honor God through faithful obedience to His Word.
Need a Ride?Michigan Central Campus: Church bus on Sundays
- Central Campus Transit Center 9:25am
- Michigan Union 9:30am
- We need to hear from you to know when to run the bus. Please use our contact page and select "Need a Ride" from the drop-down list to let us know.