Studies in Hosea
2 Timothy 2:22-26
The menu on the left will guide you through the site in a step-by-step fashion. You can find out quickly about the church on this page and via the Connect page. If you are not (yet) a Christian, you will want to start with the Believe page. Then continue through the next pages one by one. If you are a Christian already, you can start with the Learn page and then walk down the remaining pages in turn.
Email: Click here ← To contact Pastor or staff
- 9:45am - Bible study, Sunday school
- 10:45am - Worship and preaching
- 6:00pm - Song service, Bible study
- 5:45pm - Fellowship Meal, EXCEPT July 6
- 6:30pm - Adults: Prayer, Bible Study
- 6:30pm - Children: Truth Trackers
Saturday: 8:00am - Men's Prayer Breakfast
The church provides a well-staffed and safe nursery for children ages 0-3 in every service. Mom, please feel free to stay with your child on your first visits if you want to see for yourself. Older children have opportunities to learn on their level in Sunday school (all ages) and Junior Church (up to grade 6) during the Sunday morning worship service. Youth group meets Sunday nights at 6pm during the adult Bible study.
Michigan Central Campus: Church bus on Sundays
- Central Campus Transit Center 9:25am
- Michigan Union 9:30am
- We need to hear from you to know when to run the bus. Please use our contact page and select "Need a Ride" from the drop-down list to let us know.
Fellowship Bible Church started in 1981. Our teaching is Bible-based and our church family is diverse, caring and distinctively Christian. We serve young families, seniors, students, singles, and everyone else. We hope you can come visit sometime! Find out more by browsing our website or looking at our welcome brochure.
If it's the Bible you want, come to Fellowship Bible! Our sincere desire is to honor God through faithful obedience to His Word. Together, we want to be a God-honoring, Bible-teaching, Great Commission local church.